Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Season 4


[MEGA Links]

Episode 1: The Same Deep Water As You

Episode 2: Things I Forgot At Birth

Episode 3: Good News For People Who Loved Bad News

Episode 4: Can't Stop This Thing We've Started
Episode 5: I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness
Episode 6: Where Did You Sleep Last Night

Episode 7: All These Things That I've Done

Episode 8: Nothing Left To Say But Goodbye

Episode 9: Some You Give Away

Episode 10: Songs To Love And Die By

Episode 11: Everything In Its Right Place

Episode 12: Resolve

Episode 13: Pictures Of You

Episode 14: Sad Songs For Dirty Lovers

Episode 15: Prom Night At Hater High

Episode 16: You Call It Madness, But I Call It Love

Episode 17: It Gets The Worst At Night

Episode 18: The Runaway Found

Episode 19: Ashes of Dreams You Let Die
Episode 20: The Birth And Death of The Day

Episode 21: All Of A Sudden I Miss Everyone
http://adf.ly/1LUSbq

3 comments:

  1. amigo los links de la temporada 4 en adelante estan mal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amigo resube los links porfa.. Estan caidos se agradece tu esfuerzo..

    ReplyDelete
  3. link caidos, puedes subirlo de nuevo. Muchas gracias

    ReplyDelete